Job Description for eCommerce Executives
We work with extraordinary brands such as Berrylush, Krossstitch, Jump USA, Tuffrider, Equine Couture, Henri de Rivel etc. We are a friendly team and believe that we can have a big impact on the world of e-commerce.
Key Skills Required
We are looking for a talented and dynamic individuals who have great problem solving skills and a can-do attitude.
- Good understanding of Amazon, Flipkart, Limeroad & Paytm Marketplaces
- Co-ordination with various Marketplaces for solving queries and issues regarding the accounts
- Manage bulk listings along with content creation
- Updating Product Data/ specifications/ Images/ Pricing/ Discount
- Inventory Management – Understanding of Browntape or Unicommerce
- Reports generation, Secondary sales analysis and replenishment
- Monitoring promotional activities at Marketplaces
- Work will involve extensive use of excel spreadsheets(VLOOKUP, HLOOUP, IF CONDITION and other functions), email correspondence, and working with online control panels.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong computer skills with Proficiency in MS Office Excel
- Business analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, Team Player, requires good co-ordination and networking capabilities
- Good written communication skills and typing speed in English
- English verbal communication is not mandatory
- 2 days paid holiday per month. Office closed on Sundays and 12 Public Holidays.
- We are based out of New Delhi. Well connected with public transport.
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- We are a social bunch so expect to have fun and monthly team outings.
- Great opportunity to work with brands where your work can have a great impact. You will have the chance to shape how we grow this year and beyond. If this sounds something that you’d be interested in please get in touch.
Mail us at email@example.com
Co-Founder of Prime Seller Hub.
|Job Category||eCommerce Account Managers|